- The North Face Size Chart
- Make your trip a breeze with this lightweight jacket that'll keep you warm in wet weather.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation:
• Warmth and compressibility equivalent to 600-fill down.
• Round synthetic insulation traps and retains heat within small air pockets.
• Insulative property is retained even when wet.
- Quick-drying 15D nylon ripstop fabric with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish.
- Packs down into its own hand pocket.
- Stand collar.
- Long sleeves with internal elastic-bound cuffs.
- Lightweight, durable VISLON® center front zip.
- Internal, media compatible chest pocket.
- Secure-zip hand pockets.
- Cinch-cord hem to help keep the elements out.
- Embroidered branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face ThermoBall Jacket VDfpbeURn