- SKU: #8726846
- The North Face Size Chart
- The natural evolution of The North Face® icon, the Denali 2 Jacket updates the signature look with high-performance fleece and a recycled fabric construction.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Zip-in design pairs with compatible garments from The North Face® triclimate line.
- Polartec® 300 Series fleece:
• Highly lofted, double-sided poly fleece increases internal surface area to more effectively retain warmth.
• Inherently hydrophobic synthetic fibers speed passage of moisture vapor to maintain breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves water-resistance to increase the quick-dry performance.
• 300 Series offers the heaviest weight for cold-weather layering.
• Solid: 333 g/m² fabric weight.
• Heather: 342 g/m² fabric weight.
• Woven overlay placed at the collar, yoke, forearms, and hem.
• Abrasion-resistant fabric wears well under pack straps.
• 118 g/m² fabric weight
- Reverse coil-zip closure with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Elastic-bound cuffs.
- Vertical zip chest pocket with inner headphone cord router.
- Horizontal zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Solid Fleece: 100% recycled polyester;
Heather Fleece: 65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester;
Overlay: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 28 1⁄2 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Denali 2 Jacket uzUOX2NCK